Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday in Haiti

Just look at those eyes, don't they just melt your heart?
This is a little girl who is one of mine, she is hard to get close to, she is a wonderful little girl, loves to clean up and organize the toys. I was finally able to get a smile and then a laugh from her, I plan to spend a lot of time with her this weekend.



This picture is just to let you know that I am actually in Haiti.

It is Wednesday morning and I can't believe my time has gone so quickly. Daily routine is the same, but each day holds different surprises. My children know when I walk into the big nursery that I am coming for them, they actually come running to me with their arms held high.
One little girl, probably around 2 yrs old will go and get any of the children for you if you just give her their name. Too funny.
The weather has been great, the food fantastic, the time most enjoyable.
Please continue to send your prayers.
Until next time
Mary Jo in Haiti






3 comments:

  1. Okay! These pictures did it for me!!! I absolutely HAVE to go to Haiti with you next time. That precious angel in the purple dress just reached out to my heart (and not just because she had on a really pretty PURPLE dress). Her eyes touched my soul in a way I can't describe. Bless you for sharing these babies with us. I know if anyone can reach this little angel you can. Please give her a big hug and kiss from me since that's as close as I can get to her right now. Is she going to be adopted? How old is she? I know you can't give names but when we send stuff for Christmas how difficult would it be for me to send something especially for her? As you can seen, I probably wouldn't be very good doing what you are doing because I would want to put some of these babies in my suitcase and bring them home with me. Take care of my "little purple angel" and all those other little angels! Luv U

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew that "purple" would get through to you! Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give all the precious babies a huge for me! I'm so glad that you're having a good time and haven't been sick. When you come back monday, bring some of the warm weather back with you. Can't wait to see you, we'll be going to fancy farm sunday. My mom is always asking about you. You and the babies are in my prayers daily. Take care, looking fowards to seeing you. - Linda

    ReplyDelete