Wednesday, October 21, 2009

2nd day in Haiti

I am getting ready to start my second full day. Yesterday was wonderful, I got to be with my eight little "Munchkins". I am going to attempt to put up a couple of pictures. They are all adorable and loving.


This is just one of my babies. I will try and post one a day, if possible.

The food has been good, not always sure of what I am eating, but very tasty. Have not gotten sick so far. Pray that does not happen.

Once again and at the risk of your getting tired of hearing this, I appreciate all prayers being offered.

Until next time, God Bless You!


2 comments:

  1. Your day starts at 5 a.m.? Why does that not surprise me! What a precious angel baby. Could you put names with the pictures? Thanks for sharing and always remember how much I love and miss you. God protect you (and those beautiful little angels). Luv Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support, 5am here is actually 6am in the kemtucky, so you see this is late for me, ha ha

    ReplyDelete