Thursday, September 3, 2009

Haiti First Posting

Welcome to all,

I am creating this blog for anyone interested in following my trip to Haiti. I will be posting occasionally before I actually go and plan to post daily while I am in Haiti. Of course my postings in Haiti will be determined by the availability of electricity.

To answer the question I have received from several people, WHY?. I have for some time in my life felt the leading to, in some way, work in missions. After all, if you would read Matthew 28:19-20, I have been commanded to go. Wow, I am so excited that this opportunity was presented to me and that I actually was receptive to the call. As with Esther, my answer would be"...Yet who know whether you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?" Esther 4:14

I would like to ask you, to be in prayer that I will show the love of God to every life I touch while in Haiti.



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo proud of what you are doing! Even though I will miss you more than you'll ever know, I know God has His hand on you and on this work!! Luv U

    ReplyDelete